WHAT YOU CAN DO – PERMITTED USES
1. Single License
Use our Stock Art for:
Advertising, marketing, promotional graphics, brand and marketing videos, banners, promotional posters, brochures, and catalogs – digital ONLY.
Unlimited printed impressions/editorial in magazines and newspapers with credit caption to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Examples of Permitted Uses:
Promotional materials – sales letters, digital 3D covers, 3D mockups, banner ad designs, newsletter and email campaigns, social media ads, etc…
Blog posts, website articles, and social media posts.
Promotional postcards, greeting cards, and calendars (digital only).
Digital Ad Design (FB ads, Instagram, Banner Ads, etc…)
Ebooks, Kindle ebooks, and ebook covers (personal license – NOT for Client Work).
Web and online digital publications.
1.1. Client Work:
If you use our Stock Art in a project for a Client, you must purchase separate Single Licenses for each Client Project.
You can NOT include more than 5 of our Stock Art products in the same Client Project.
Example: if you create a Brand Video for a Client, you can include a maximum of 5 (five) Retro.Camp Stock Art products (vectors or stock photography) in that video. And you have to purchase (on behalf of your client) a separate license for each one of those 5 Retro.Camp Stock Art products.
Note: For licensing information regarding any usage not specified in the Agreement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Extended License
YOU NEED AN EXTENDED LICENSE IF:
If you want to create a Digital Product for Resale = a product which uses or contains our Stock Art, you must purchase an Extended License – as for example:
Web Templates for Resale.
Wordpress Themes for Resale.
Ebooks Covers (including Ebook Cover Templates) For Resale.
Software, gaming, and computer GUI design.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO – PROHIBITED USES
- – You can NOT resale, sublicense, share or otherwise distribute any of our Stock Art.
- – You are the sole owner of the license to use our Stock Art. If you are working for a client, you will need to purchase separate licenses for each of your client ́s projects.
- – POD Products = Print On Demand products for Resale is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
You can NOT use our stock art (vector art and stock images) to create designs for POD Products For Resale, on websites or in any other medium designed to induce or involving the sale, license, other distribution of “on demand” products, including (but not limited to):
T-shirts, mugs, canvas, posters, wall art, clothing, stickers, messenger stickers, phone covers, etc…
In short: you can NOT use our Stock Art and Images in Physical Products (contact us for Exclusive License if you need our Stock Art for physical products, business lettering, or business logo at: email@example.com).
NOTE: This license does not allow a person to buy our Stock Art image and sell prints or reproductions (Print On Demand products). This is a violation of our Copyright and illegal. Violators will be prosecuted.
Examples of PROHIBITED Uses:
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art are prohibited for use in physical products and packaging.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art are prohibited for use in billboards, point-of-sale displays, signs, transit boards, trade show displays.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art are prohibited for use in print-on-demand products.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art are prohibited for use in any logo or trademark.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art may not be transmitted through any form of re-distribution or sublicense, including to sell, lend, assign, give away, share, gift, post, or otherwise transfer stand-alone images/files or the rights granted.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art are prohibited for use in software with embedded images.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art are prohibited for use as a reference to create new illustrations.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art may not be used to promote a business that sells or licenses images, or otherwise competes with Retro.Camp in any way.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art are prohibited for use in a way that depicts personal endorsement.
- Retro.Camp Images and Stock Art are prohibited for use in products intended to allow the re-distribution or re-use of our Stock Art and images.
For all other uses – including Exclusive Licenses, buy-outs, and an exception of the prohibited uses shown above – contact us for Extended or Exclusive License pricing – to our Email or using our Contact page.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE PRODUCTS License:
Retro.Camp FREE LICENSE (License for FREE Products):
– Use for Personal projects.
– Use for digital marketing of your own products and services.
– Use for Client work (you need a paid license for client work).
– Use for physical products (and Print On Demand products).
– Use as a Brand Image or Logo.
REFUNDS: as these are digital files, there will NO refunds. All Sales are Final. In the case of damaged or corrupted files, we will proceed to send you the fixed files.